Sunday, March 2, 2014

Starting Again...

Well, it's been almost a year since I last posted.  I almost debated not returning to my blog, but I think I am ready.  I'm still on my equestrian journey.  I still have Violet and Renny.  I turned 50.  I'm learning so much about the ways I want to be a horsewoman.  I'm learning from both good and bad examples.  I am not sure what to say in my first post after an absence.  But here are some thoughts.  I love my horses and I love riding.  I love how smart and caring Violet and Renny are.  I love how willing and athletic.  I am looking forward to new challenges in the coming year.  I have lots to say about different adventures and misadventures and I'm not sure exactly what I want this blog to cover. So, for now, I'll just say that I look forward to tentatively beginning anew.