Saturday, March 22, 2014

Riding through Parts Unknown!

Well, I have complicated feelings about my blog.  And I sure think that I will continue having them.  And I will probably go back and forth with shutting and opening my blog.  But I have to keep it up.  I have things I want to say about my life and my horses and my students and everything.  So, here's what I know, I've learned a great deal about people the past few weeks that has really enriched my understanding of myself and others' motivations.  And I've really enjoyed getting back deeply into a research project I am loving.  And my students are working hard in both my methods and population and society class.  So, I'm going to start up my blog again and think about the new directions I want to take my musings about my equestrian life, my life as an aunt, and my gardening, among other things.  Jackass is sitting right behind my MacAir.  He jumped up here the second that I started up my blog again.  He's my muse.  And I can tell that he's pleased that I'm starting up my blog again because he is purring like a little freight train and rubbing his teeth and mouth along the top of my screen.  All good!  I'm back, baby!