Monday, October 24, 2011

Grama and Renny in Late June



These pictures are from our Monday evening riding lesson in late June and I'm writing this entry on July 6th.  I'm super proud of my little guy.  He is working hard on being supple, engaged, and balanced.  And he's working hard on smoothness of transitions and lightness of halt.  And he's wonderful to jump.  He enjoys dressage routines.  I just can't get over what a good boy he is.  And now Tessa has another private lesson with him today, this Wednesday.  Stacey arranged for her to get to know him a little more.  I am hoping to meet Tessa and her family out at the barn today.  And last night, I bathed Renny and put special coat products on him, and shaved his fetlocks, coronary bands, jaw line, bridle path, and muzzle.  He was good for the entire trim!  He looked so handsome.  He's on a little growing spurt, so I need to "stick" him soon and see where we're at!