Monday, June 16, 2008

Aunt Stephanie watches out for Renny!


Today is Memorial Day as I write this entry! I had a wonderful weekend. My mom visited to meet Renny. I spent a lovely weekend with my nieces, sister, brother-in-law, Uncle Carlo and Aunt Mary Jane and cousin Jane. And then on Memorial Day morning, Stephanie called me and told me that my little guy was sick. He had lots of changes lately -- he got his first foal grain, went out in the grass and ran around, and got a tummy ache. But he has the best dearest friend in Stephanie. She takes such good care of him and she knew right away that he wasn't right. She called me and let me know. I am so grateful for her. I was glad to get home and take his temperature. Dr. Lenke told us what to do and we were pleased to find out that he wasn't running a temperature. We're going to help him heal through his diarrhea and take care of our little guy! Namaste!