Monday, September 7, 2009

Young Sweethearts


Here they are, the young sweethearts, casually sharing a giant green pasture together. Renny has been very lucky in his young life. He's had a beautiful appendix girlfriend. He's had multiple quarter horse, appendix and thoroughbred girlfriends. And now he gets to spend quiet time with this gorgeaus leggy shy retiring creature. He gets to be happy with his gal! I am so glad for the life he's had so far. But things aren't always great for my little guy. I'm writing this entry on Wednesday, June 10th, and this weekend, his girlfriend taught him a lesson. He was being rough and pushy and bossy with her, so she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and smashed him teeth first into a wall. He walked around for about 10 minutes, working his jaw and stretching his mouth, just trying to get over the indignity and smack of it all. I know I shouldn't have laughed, but it was pretty darn funny!