Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Proud Grama!


Here is a photo taken by Lillian on June 28th of me getting ready to have a private lesson on my beautiful boy.  This past Monday, Renny and I had a terrific lesson.  We did a cone exercise where we had to hit working and sitting trots and then break into a canter and we did it in both directions beautifully.  And then we had lots and lots of fun with jumping.  He was happy and bright and sweet over the warm up cross rail and then he was light and wonderful at a canter, jumping a circle of cross rails, and turning quietly and easily to them each time.  We cantered the two cross rails in that circle twice in both directions relaxed and sweet.  Stacey wanted me to do a half-halt to get him a tweak slower, but I didn't because I was a bit frozen.  But not Renny! Renny just cantered swiftly but in a relaxed controlled happy agreeable fashion over those jumps.  I felt so wonderful after this lesson.  I can't believe that this little tiny baby foal that I was so ecstatic was born is now my dear sweet riding pony!  Namaste!