Friday, September 23, 2011

Special Creatures




I have two beautiful catnip bushes -- one in the front walkway and one in the backyard.  You need beautiful catnip bushes when you have adorable creatures.  Here are photos of Jackass and Zelia, my elderly wonderful companions.  Jack is having great difficulty as of my writing this entry on June 9th.  He's lost a record amount of weight and I've made an appointment for him with his physician. He's still lively and vigorous and comes to his meals, so I believe that while his health is worsening, he is still richly enjoying ruling our world.  And then there's my beautiful Zelia.  She got a bath yesterday and once the cool water got her clean and sweet smelling, she turned into a happy joyful puppy.  I was so happy to go for a walk with her and enjoy her puppy self!!  I love both these New Orleans creatures!