Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hyde Park, London!


When we were staying at Claridges in London, we were right by Hyde Park. I loved to get up in the morning and scoot down past the American Embassy and head into the park. I saw Kensington Palace, the new fountain dedicated to Princess Diana, the Prince Albert Royal Museum. I enjoyed going to the waterways and walking the bridle paths. And it was fun to come to the edges of the park and discover different neighborhoods, like the Italian district and China Town. I also enjoyed going to the Poet's Corner with Marty and Vicki. Hyde Park was a special part of our trip. And I would get an adrenalin fit whenever I would see people hacking in the park on their horses. Can you imagine? English riding in Hyde Park in England!!! How cool is that!?! Here is a photo I took off the internet of a group of goofy people taking a Christmas ride in Hyde Park!