Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breaking News! Renny, My Troublemaker



Here's a photo taken on September 7th of my little Renny harassing his friends. I am writing this entry on Saturday, November 21st, after a beautiful few days. Last night, Jorge, Christine and I went to dinner at the Tandoor and had a great meal and then went to the Toledo Art Museum to see a glassblowing demonstration and view a Chihuly exhibit. It was a wonderful way to spend an evening.
Then this morning, I went to the stable and had a great time. Violet and I had a lesson with Coy. And then Coy and I worked with Renny. Renny was truly amazing. He moved off and walked and trotted in both directions. He learned to whoa and turn his butt. He stood quietly and waited for a pet and didn't bossily demand one. And he knows how to back up when someone stops in front of him. He was a joy to work with. And then we measured him for his first bridle and girth. I love my handsome little pony!
And then because it was a gorgeaus sunlit warm perfect Fall day, Violet, Hailee and I took a stroll and grazed for an hour and then I harnessed and hitched Violet and she and I had a tremendous fun hilarious free-wheeling athletic graceful super duper cart ride. She gave me the happy ears and she was relaxed and floating and truly elegant! I could not have been more proud!!
And now I am getting ready to go and have dinner with some of my favorite friends. Yet another Indian meal which I am very excited about!