Friday, December 30, 2011

My Sweet Goofy Gunner-Loving Pony!



These photos are from Saturday, August 20th, after Renny and I had a fun challenging riding lesson.  He took a cool bath, happily received a bracing wash, ate some treats, accepted hugs, and then rolled and rolled and rolled in luxury in the sand.  He was a chocolate-covered cherry pony!  So, I'm writing this entry on Sunday, August 21st, and my little sweet guy was hilarious.  When I arrived at the barn, I saw that he and his pals were just running around in their pasture.  He was just smoothly flowing around the pasture, like he does.  Anyway, He was glad to see me and came striding up happily.  Because he was troubled by flies, I put fly spray on him and his nose sunscreen.  I gave him treats.  He was all happy and sweet, but still wanted to give me his angry ears, just to show me that he's boss!  Then I watched him for awhile and he was a little happy guy with his buddy Gunner.  They spent their time cozying up to each other, walking step-by-step together, swishing their tails on each other with love.  When I left, Renny was looking at me all bright-eyed and ears forward standing behind Gunner's tail!  So cute!