Friday, December 9, 2011

Renny Communicates




I really learned a great deal this summer from Janet, Jill, Stacey, and Emily and Kelsey.  I have such great teachers.  Anyway, one of the biggest kicks I had this summer was when Kelsey told me several times that she can feel Renny communicating with her.  He's trying to talk with her about their work.  And he likes to check in with her.  And he likes to offer his opinion, but wants to accept hers.  I loved that observation.  And I'm trying to take her observation into my own work with him again.  He's such a good-hearted loving little pony.  I'm always communicating with Violet and feeling close to her moods, opinions, and decisions, but I forget that my little guy is trying to build on his experience too and communicate with his teammates.  I adore him.  And I like his smart smart teacher!