Friday, June 15, 2012

Renny Really Rolls



Here are two photos and a video from late June, 2011 when Kelsey was working my little fellow and helping him be strong.  I am writing this entry on Sunday, February 26th on a beautiful sunlit day, after several weeks of truly fun rides on my little pony.  For example, just yesterday, for our Saturday morning lesson, Renny was relaxed and solid for our work.  He was happy with upward and downward transitions and transitions within gaits.  He had well-defined collected, working, and extended trots, and collected and extended canters.  He had relaxed serpentines and 10 and 20 meter circles.  And he was just so fun and friendly over cavaletti, ground poles, and a canter pole.  I really liked the feel of how responsive he was about collecting his canter and then surging forward into my hands with power for the lengthened.  He was just delightful.