Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy August Pony




I'm writing this entry on Friday, October 26th.  And these photos are from August 3rd when my happy little pony, Renny, was enjoying his training time with Kelsey.  This week has been kind of fun.  I took Violet out of lessons because she was getting so upset and wound up.  And so, she and I spent a week lunging, long-lining, Pessoaing, relaxed flatting, and even jumping!!!  Today she and I jumped with Betsy and Merlin.  She was full of vinegar and kept blowing, but she was obedient.  She wanted to please.  She's been working so hard lately, so she's fit and strong and keen and intelligent and sensitive.  So, I'm working on really learning how to be quiet and trusting and faithful to her -- soft but strong.  It's been a fun week.  Renny and I had that week too.  So, finally, after a fitful few weeks, I jumped both my sweet creatures this week!