Thursday, November 15, 2012

Massage and Relaxation for Violet


I'm writing this entry on Sunday, November 4th and this photo of my fast-moving long-leaping mare is from July 27th, as she took a lesson from Kelsey.  She's moving long and swift and fleet!  Today I got back from Phoenix for the NCFR meetings and I was super tired.  So, I went to the barn to hang out.  Todd and Jackie were there.  Betsy showed up. Andi and Kassie.  It was all so nice.  Violet and Renny had their hooves trimmed.  And then Violet had a massage.  Jackie said that Violet was fit and healthy and that she was tight, but felt good.  She didn't have any displacement of her hips. And she had nice fat deposits over her muscles.  She said that even her pelvic girdle had really good conformation.  Violet ate the massage up with a spoon. She'd lean right into her hands and thumbs and just get the happiest expression on her face.  Afterwards, I gave her treats and then took her to her pasture to relax!