Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Good Pony!



Here are August 3, 2012 photos of Renny with his favorite friend, Kelsey.  He just loves her.  They are having a dusty little late summer ride.  He had a great summer with her and then I gave him a little scare in the winter, so I got him a new young trainer and friend, Larissa.  And Larissa has been a patient kind trainer for him. She trusts him.  She gives him her trust.  And he's been responding.  I say this because today he had a big test of character.  He'd had several days off and she came out and the indoor arena had every door open, including the big wide door by the end gate as well as the side gate with Chewy in the single.  Renny was happy to walk, trot, canter past all gates in a quiet obedient listening way.  And then she took him to the small and large outdoor arenas where he was a super star again.  I was very proud of his first spring day with all three major obstacles.  Larissa's winter trust paid off.