Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Little Pele!

b This video again was taken on June 11th, during Renny's last days at Breezy Acres. He was such a hoot. I had a beach ball for him and he used to just love playing with it. Now the videos that I am showing today and tomorrow are cute, but let me tell you, they are nothing to some of the things he could do. He was fantastic at running at top speeds and kicking that ball and making it fly across the ring. He could kick buck at it with his front legs and speed it along or he could do a double-barrelled back kick which would really launch it. Or sometimes he would miss with his double barrel and then he would do several awkward crow hops of frustration as he tried to back up while kicking to get a good launch on the ball! He was a natural soccer player! I tried to give him the ball again a few weeks ago in his pasture at Showgate. But he's too cool for school now! He acted like the ball was lame and just ignored it.