Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Full Celebration! A Very Big Day!


Below you will see what I wrote on Thursday, right after I arrived in beautiful Kentucky. I write this on Monday, my first full day back from my trip to horse heaven!


Today (Thursday) was an amazing day. I woke up and the weather was beautiful. Zelia and I went for a walk. The cats were happy. I went out the stable and had a nice chat with Lexie. We put out the babies and they danced with happiness. We put out my herd, and Violet, Hailee, and Renny jockeyed and bumped each other to be the one who gave me love the first. Renny was especially lovey. On my drive home, Connie called me and we had a wonderful conversation. Barbie sent me a hilarious text message. I had coffee with Danielle. I chatted up Jorge. I emailed many people I really enjoy. My Limdep software and business cards arrived. The reception for Full was fun. I got a present from Winnie in the mail. I talked with mom and Aunt Vicki on the phone.

And then I arrived in beautiful Kentucky. In my first moments at the Gayla Driving Center, I met several horses and a beautiful Welsh pony. I met several cats. I drove into Georgetown and saw these beautiful old homes lining the street and had wings and a glass of wine with my New York Times at their local joint. It's been a seriously wonderful day. A miracle of a day.