Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Dear Sweet Driving Girl!


Here I am so happy with my girl, Violet. We are driving around like the coolest of chicks! Barbie is taking the photo. Today was a true taste of Spring! Sunlit. Cool. Breezy. Lovely. Barbie had set up riding lessons for everyone, so it was a cheery day of me, Lexie, Angie, Lisa, Cassy, and Karla. We had a just the best time with Noah, Taz, Sophie, Violet, and Stanley. And what's really cool is that this week, Barbie taught Violet how to do a big relaxed long-ranging, sweeping road trot at a quick happy purposeful clip! What a life -- I have an Easy Jet mare, a Count Fleet mare, and I am a breeder of American Sport Ponies. In fact, I have the best little red pony and what made me really happy today is that Angie told me that she scouted out an Ann Arbor pony trainer who might be interested in leasing my guy, so that he can have a show life with children, but still I would get to be his grandma! Rock 'n Roll!