Thursday, June 10, 2010

Renny with Jumps


Here's my young man in March in one of his training mornings. He's casually checking out the jumps he will eventually encounter in his career! I have a happy little story about him. I talked with Sandy, the woman who owns Renny's dad. And she gave me excellent advice about how to go about preparing Renny for sale. She discouraged me from putting him in auction and said that I should wait for him to shed out and become beautiful and then if I got a good picture of him, she would be happy to help me promote him via her webpage. This makes me very happy because her reputation is sterling and she is very well known in the pony world. So, it would be terrific to find a wonderful home for him. In other good news, I also spoke to Darla and she too said she would be happy to get the word out about my Renny. That also made me super happy because I really like Darla and because she's known Renny since he was only two weeks old. She knows him as a good sensible sweet smart adorable talented pony. She could also help me find him a good family!!! Wish us luck this year!