Monday, July 14, 2008

Back at Showgate!


These photos were taken on June 18th, but I am writing this entry on Sunday, June 21st. After two wonderful years at Breezy Acres with the Hintz family, I moved my horses back to Showgate Stables, so that baby could have a chance to make friends with another foal owned by Darla Lee. The foal's name is Happy Hunting, but her barn name is Ruthie.

So, you can imagine my happiness when I go out to the stable, and see the two mares in the front pasture with their beautiful babies, Ruthie and Renny. Renny is such a good, sweet boy! And then in the side pasture, my lovely Violet gets to hang out with her new friend, an appendix filly named Sedona who is the daughter of Chippy. Barbie and Tom, and Doug and Pat moved my horses last Sunday and Chelsea and Dorene were there to greet them. It was hard to say goodbye to the Hintz'. I had some of the nicest times in my life at their stable! Anyway, that Sunday was a whirl! We visited a stable, I moved my horses, and then I jumped on an airplane to go to my very last NIH PSC panel!! Whoo! I was tired when I got home!
baby