Monday, October 5, 2009

My Sweet and Social Violet, Again!

These photos are from June 8th and Violet is relaxing with her girlfriend, Sedona. I have a very good life with a beautiful home, garden, and work. And here is this gorgeaus mare as part of my life as well. I am so lucky and blessed to have her as part of my life. If I were rich, I would set up my farm so that she would have a great life of living in a big old roomy box stall with window onto a pasture. And then she would have lots and lots of turnout with good pals and water and good rich grass and run-in shelters and shade trees. And she would be bred to the best stallions. But in this world, my world, she has to live a more limited life, but at least she's still part of my family! And she lives at beautiful Showgate Stables with her nephew, sister and good friends! She's a goofy smart sweet girl!