Thursday, October 8, 2009

Violet and I Spend Some Happy Hours!

So, last night I went to the stable and Violet and I had a happy ride with Lexie, Karla, Taz and Sam. I felt so relaxed and felt like I was sitting deep and tall, and my legs felt long. I felt like I was fully in the saddle and was not nervous, but was just connected to my beautiful red girl. And we floated in our trot and canter and were light and ready. And then today I went to the stable and lunged her and she floated light and balanced. So, I hitched her to her cart and we just floated and trotted and cantered and serpentined and turned and had a glorious cool dark blue clouded sky day in heavy wet cushioned dirt as we listened to the corn rustle rustle rustle. We really rocked and rolled the past few days. I am so proud of my beautiful mare.