Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting Ready for the Big Day!

Here are some photos and video from just yesterday, August 31st, of my little Renny who was just pulled out of his stall and saddled and ridden without a thank you very much and after working just the night before.  He brought his best heart to the task and wasn't sullen or cranky that he couldn't be outside with his pals.  That's the kind of pony he has become.  So, suddenly I went haywire -- which is not good.  At some point this weekend, Coy, Beth, Kelsey, Patrick and I will all coordinate with Renny to produce his sales video.  I pray that the task goes well.  We are currently waiting for Patrick to let us know his work schedule, so I am really hoping it is Monday that we can tape, so that Kelsey can have a few rides on Renny to show him at his best advantage. 

I'm not very good in transitional moments and especially those with ambivalence in them -- like when the transitional moment is going to occur.  But I just keep on praying that things continue in the really wonderful smooth easy way they have rolled and that on that day, Renny does what he has always done -- brings his best.  And then on that day, I will sleep like a baby!!!  I will sleep a long long long time!