Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Talented Creative Trainer

d
So, I've mentioned how July and August, 2010 have been among the happiest months of my life.  I've so enjoyed watching Coy train my little pony and watch this pony develop skill, strength, body mass, and relaxation at his work.  I've watched Renny bring his best heart to the work and I've watched him grow to love his trainer and love his work.  You should see how calm and sweet and athletic this little hardworking pony has become.  And so you can imagine, when you have very high expectations, HIGH, and very high hopes, THE HIGHEST, it's a little emotionally unsettling to have them surpassed.  Coy has surpassed my highest most unreasonable hope.  He has managed to turn Renny into a lovely calm sweet talented pony who seems far more broke than simply 30 days.  It's been an astonishment, really!  I will never in all of my life be able to say what this gift has meant to me of Coy's time.  I will remember this time my whole life.  And I only hope that I can still be the kind of owner Renny so preciously deserves.  He deserves the very very best care and training.  He's truly a great pony!