Monday, October 25, 2010

Renny and His Favorite Guy Pal


So, I am writing this entry on Thursday, September 2nd, and I am still going through emotional turmoil about the ending of Renny's 30 days of training.  He has just transformed from a sort of gangly, but attractive pony to a pony with much much more substance and elegance.  His bones look stronger, he's got more muscle mass, his chest is broadening, the whole pony package is really coming through like a diamond.  And what's nice is that when I go to the barn, people say such nice things about him.  Last night, Robin was telling me how sweet Renny was when she turned him out -- he gave her a big lick and hung around the gate looking for love.  And she said that she thought he was just terrific and that if Sarah were any younger, she would be all over trying to get him.  And then she said that she can't believe what a nice job Coy has done and what a special pony that he just went with the flow and didn't buck or kick or cause any trouble.  And that he rides around with all the horses and the pasture pals without being bothered by anything.  I could not have been more proud and more like a crazy Grandma when I heard that.  But I'm all nervous Nellieish right now, waiting for Patrick Woolf to call and tell me when we can get this video done!!