Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Gift that Keeps on Giving


So, Renny is the gift I gave myself for surviving my accident with Hailee.  And let me tell you, I had absolutely no idea how this wondeful gift would transform my life.  I am enjoying every second with him, from researching and finding his daddy, to hoping and praying for his conception, to grooming and taking thistles from his mama's tail, to singing songs to him in the womb, to waiting for and attending his birth, to playing soccer with him, to enjoying morning coffee with him, to suffering through his weaning, through being prideful at his wonderful attitude at the inspection, to his elegance and good spirits in training, all of it.  All of it. All of it.  And it keeps going on.  Renny is a bountiful bountiful gift to myself!  I am spoiled!