Monday, December 6, 2010

My Beautiful Boy


I am writing this entry on Sunday, September 12th, and I am feeling blessed.  This past week was the transition from Coy to me as Renny's main trainer.  And we had a blessed week.  I rode Violet 5 times and Renny 4 times and it was wonderful.  The weather was cool but gorgeausly sunlit with big puffed white clouds.  And my little guy was a true joy to ride.  I rode him on Monday, after his very busy hard Sunday making his sale video.  And then I gave him two days off and worked him on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.  We worked in all three arenas and I rode him between arenas, and we trotted, and we worked big loops and circles and figure 8's.  We are working on becoming a happy team together.  Renny likes me and always comes up to me in the pasture willing to work hard!