Monday, May 25, 2009

Jack with Scarves

I am writing this entry on February 8th, beginning in the evening of a lovely Sunday. Tomorrow morning, I leave for Pittsburgh to help out with my new nephew! So, today I just took it easy, packing, cleaning, balancing checkbook, doing dishes, etc. It was wonderful. And each time I saw my little Jackmandu, he was relaxing in a new place. He laid on Lynn's quilt. He laid on his ma's best tv chair. He growled in his sleep at one point, probably capturing a mouse. I am going to miss him very much over these next two weeks. I feel very lucky, however. Danielle said she'd look out for my critters. Amijo said that she'd take super good care and even come over and knit to spend time with my critters and bring Zelia over to her house to hang out with her dogs. Barbie, of course, will take great care of my herd and even give Violet exercise. And on Friday, I had dinner with Jorge, Christine, Danielle and Todd, so had a nice fun over-the-top evening out before leaving. I am blessed. And soon, we'll all get to meet Melvin! Namaste!