Monday, May 18, 2009

Running B Girl!


I am writing this entry on January 31st, deep in the night, and I am so tired, but in a good way! I edited a paper with diligence this week. I helped with our job search. I went and enjoyed happy hour, pool and shuffleboard with a good friend. I went to a student's art gallery opening. This morning, I grocery shopped for a Super Bowl party, bought yarn for a baby blanket, picked up Renny's baby food, and met Rick Pollard at the stable for his farrier work. It was a great busy day, but I am dog tired and took a nap before cleaning my house! Okay, so here's the news today. Renny totally enjoys escaping his pasture and just walking up that hill. He's such a smart, joyful fellow. Plus he was just a bit naughty with the farrier and it matters now because he is stronger as well as smart. I know it's not nice to say, but I wish I were rich. So, I know that I could keep him forever, as well as his mama and Violet!.