Monday, November 8, 2010

Preparing for the Big Day!


All right, so there's so much to post about the first 30 days of Renny's training, but I am going to focus on the events of the past weekend, starting Friday, September 3rd.  I met Coy out at the barn and the evening was dramatic and spectacular and broody.  And my little guy was perfect.  He was happy to canter over groundpoles, weave trotting between cones, work by all the jumps, and canter sweetly many many many times around the arena while working with Stacey's horse, Elliott.  I was so impressed with his very good nature, his absolute sweet nature.  In fact, I have learned that I aspire to many of Renny's qualities -- I want to share in his genuine affection for family and friends, his deep desire to learn, his outstanding work ethic, and his agreeable sensible good nature!