Sunday, November 14, 2010

Renny's Sale Video Adventures


So, Renny was perfect for his under-saddle video which is great because the very knowledgeable Beth said that he needed to be.  I am glad the pony can perform under pressure!  But now she wants two last little videos of him to make his video sensational.  This week, and I'm writing on September 8th, I have to refine his long-lining skills and encourage him to not only change direction on the long-lines, but to jump cavaletti as well.  Then after filming his long-lining work, he has to run a chute and free jump. Then he can be done with proving his perfection!  But I like to joke and say that then he has to skydive from an airplane for his final video shot.  I love this pony and it is becoming more and more difficult to imagine selling him.  Even Coy admits to having affection for Renny.