Monday, January 17, 2011

Grams and Renny in our First English Riding Lesson!



Here's a photo from August 2008 when Renny was still a weanling.  I am writing this entry on Friday, September 24, 2010 and Renny is now a working pony.  Last night, he and I rode in our first group lesson together and we were with Eclipse and Ellie and for awhile with Elliott too.  We had an audience of people in the stands and Stacey calling instructions.  And my little guy handled everything beautifully.  He just loves his Grandma very much.  He's very relaxed about his job and happy to be with the other horses.  He's secure in his surroundings and just takes peeks at every one every once in awhile.  My friend made a video and you could see that though he was quick about his trotting, he was responsive about slowing down and wanting to figure out what I wanted and he was surefooted and forward without any nervousness about him at all.  It was super great to see that video. I am so proud of my wonderful adorable pony.  And he fits me perfectly, I might add!