Monday, January 24, 2011

Team Renegade Rocks!


Here is November 15, 2009 photos and video of my baby, Renny.  I am writing this entry on October 5th, 2010, so about 11 months later!  And what a busy 11 months.  Soon after this photo, my little guy jumped on a trailer and moved to St. George where he was spoiled and beloved by all.  Then this summer, Beth and Coy said he needed to be trained, so he was the most remarkable good little guy.  He took to riding right away.  And so this morning, I had my 19th ride on the little guy.  It was a cool October morning and the little fella joined up with me and we rode happy circles, figure 8s, turns on the forehand and haunches.  We rode around the pond, around the grounds, into a lesson with a big horse jumping.  He was calm calm calm, quiet calm.  And he was happy to give me a big old trot and a happy relaxed under control canter in both directions.  He is really an amazing joyful pony.  I really love him to pieces!!!