Monday, January 10, 2011

Renasus



So, I'm writing this entry on September 17th, and I have to say that I am still on such a high from my ride with Renny yesterday that it got me to thinking how perfect he is.  Tammy and I were joking at work about him.  I told him I was so pleased at cantering with him that I ended the session by sitting on him mounting and crying . And she said that she felt bad for Renny because he was probably wondering, "Geez, Grama.  How perfect do  have to be?  Here I gave you my best and you're still crying."  We laughed and laughed, and I joked he probably thought he had to sprout wings and fly.  But now that image is stuck with me.  Renny is such a good boy that I believe that he could sprout wings and become a little Renasus if the ocassion called for it!  Such a good boy!