Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Grey Day Look of Love!




Again, here is photo and video from December 20th, 2009 when Renny  was still just a little tiny guy in his big two-tone blue blanket, handsome little fella!  He was busy making friends in his new herd and in the barn.  And he was busy enjoying the life of consistent all-day turnout.  I was still kind of in shock at this point, as I remember.  I felt such stark relief that my horses weren't going to be stallbound all winter or stuck with only a few minutes of arena turnout that I was able to give them.  I was very glad to know that while I was at work, they had been quietly and happily led out to pastures after happy breakfasts and would spend a day goofing off and digging for grass and drinking from their waterers.  But anyway, I digress.  I'm writing this entry on Thursday, September 16th, and while I was riding at St. George this morning, Beth popped her head in and said that she was so impressed by what a good quiet boy Renny is and how certain she is that he's been growing.  We agreed to put a stick on him this weekend and see if he's gained a little more height to add to his new bone and muscle.  My wonderful darling boy!