Saturday, January 8, 2011

Renny's Backup Dancers



I like this photo.  I am writing this entry in September 2010 and this photo is from September 2009, showing my Renny with his weanling backup dancers.  And in the distant background, across the way, you can see Violet and Hailee, happily together.  I am truly blessed.  Anyway, this pony is now much stronger and more mature and he is giving his best heart to being a good riding pony.  And I have to say, I'm being a little reflective today because I am thinking about all the friends Renny has shared pasture time with -- Ruthie, B, Teawa and pals, Sedona, his mom and Aunt Violet, the four weanlings, including Ziva, and many different permutations of buddies at St. George, including Elliott, Budha, Georgie, Parker, Jimmy, and others.  This boy has never wanted for company, friends, family and the love of good farriers, veterinarians, trainers, and barn managers.  He's one well-loved little guy!