Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011



Here are some photos and video from Thanksgiving morning 2011.  It's been an interesting challenging year for the Sanchez herd.  Last year the day before Thanksgiving, we discovered that Hailee had been mistreated and dumped to the winds by Coy and Maurice.  Then on Thanksgiving, someone hit me and totaled my car.  But we came through that terrible storm because my mom and dad are loving and so supportive and good friends circled the wagons.  And then Hailee had been rescued by a good samaritan.  This year, we lost Uncle Carlo after a long illness.  And we buried him during this time period.  So, I have very odd feelings about Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving seems to be a time of great loss, but also filled with faith, hope, and love.  And I am grateful and happy during Thanksgiving because I am part of a strong family and a strong herd.  Namaste.