Sunday, January 29, 2012

A-Circuit Banged Up Pony!



I'm writing this entry on October 7th and these photos are from the night before Renny was taken to his training facility -- his last lesson before training at Quicksilver Farm.  Anyway, as I was inspecting Renny's mud fever on my visit, I started noticing that he was banged up too!  He had a kick or bite mark on his ribs, a scrape along his jaw, a nick on his hip bone. My boy had wrestling marks!  And it just made me laugh and laugh with happiness.  At home, Renny likes to cause trouble but not be in trouble -- who wants to get whacked by a horse.  But at Quicksilver, he can start things up with the two ponies he's with and if he feels like it, he can finish it!  He obviously is having fun knocking around with his buddies in the pasture.  Made me super happy with how well he's being cared for!!