Thursday, January 12, 2012

Such Happy Training...


This photo and video were taken in mid-August, 2011, right before I went up to Rhinelander, Wisconsin to visit my family and kiss and hug my nieces and nephew.  In this photo, you see the two wonderful young women who befriended my herd and helped them develop their skills.  My thoroughbred and sport pony were so proud of themselves to show off their skills and heart -- they wanted to please these talented girls.  I will never be able to express how wonderful those Friday mornings were and the other moments here and there when these girls teamed with my favorite creatures on earth.  It was a great summer!  Renny had a chance to have a real wonderful brave start.  And Violet had a chance to show that she could be as soft and sweet and athletic as the very best in her heritage!  Yay!