Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Muses


This past Summer 2012, I moved my office ostensibly into my kitchen dining room, after getting a small grant which permitted me to buy a new iPad and a MacAir.  And sure enough, my muses thought it was a good idea.  They liked to snuggle right behind my MacAir, so I could feel their presence as I worked.  I'm writing this entry on January 1st, and my pets took a journey to my parents home for winter break.  I had four cat carriers in the back and Zelia rode shotgun.  Jackass was so happy to return to his summer vacation home and all the pets were wonderful travelers.  I am determined to enjoy every moment I have with these creatures.  Jackass is at his most thin now.  He still is lively and bossy and interested and in charge, but both he and Zelia are frail and brittle.  They deserve lots and lots and lots of love!