Monday, February 4, 2013

Things to Learn


Here is a July photo of Violet jumping with Kelsey.  Last year I got so much accomplished with my horses, but I got sidetracked.  No surprise!  But I'm writing this entry on January 1st, 2013, so I would like to talk about a few things I would like to do and learn this year.  I would like to work on dressage more and design a music dance routine.  I would like to get back to jumping at my own style.  I want to take a clinic or two.  I want to learn a bit more about equine massage and stretching and a lot more about equine health, nutrition, and age-related care for arthritis and other conditions.  And I would like to get more aerobically and physically fit as well as stronger and do more yoga.  I would like to take care of my own nutrition a bit better too!