Saturday, March 8, 2008

Little Mama! March 7, 2008!


Well, as it turned out, it did snow last night and is snowing right now. It's so very cold. I took Zelia out for a walk this morning, smoked my last cigar, came home and made coffee, and now am ready to wait for the snow to end to shovel.

So, I am not visiting my girls today! I am glad that we celebrated Violet's birthday yesterday. So, here's the Little Mama photo of my Miss Hailee Marie taken a day early, on Friday, the 7th. She was lively and happy. She lunged light of foot. She and I played keep away for awhile. She was patient when I did the foal introductions. And she got a good grooming. We are now in the last days of waiting -- about 40 days off! About 5 weeks. The vet comes this week to give her and V spring shots and to see how my mare is doing in her last month.

We are ready for Jr.!