Friday, May 2, 2008

Due Date + 15! Pilgrim's Progress


Yesterday was pretty amazing. Hailee's bag and teats were getting bigger throughout the day and were developing drops. I spent the night at the stable and when I checked on her at 2am, she had big drops on the end of her teats. This morning her bag had grown. But no baby yet!

So, here are early morning photos of my girls having breakfast, and then an early morning photo of these little flowers I am tracking along with Nitro. And a photo of my Zelia waiting patiently for her morning walk.

This morning, after our walk, I worked in the garden to beat the rain which is now streaming in. I am at my office, grading papers, working on a revise and resubmit, and plugging away at editing. But I am pretty tired. Nitro come into the world, please! We are all eager to welcome you!