Monday, May 19, 2008

Sassy Baby!



I took these pictures and video on Monday, May 12th. I have a week before I start summer teaching, so I am enjoying my mornings with my little foal and my sweet mares. Renny is just amazing. He is so perfect in his loveliness. And each day he unleashes some new round of troublemaking! This morning, he showed grandma how he is good at rearing and kicking. And then at the end of the day, he showed grandma, Stephanie, and Tony how good he is at hugging a jolly ball and rolling in the dirt. He's just the best. And he is still the cutest thing I've ever seen when he takes naps. I feel blessed!

This morning, I also spoke with the American Sport Pony people about how to register him. I have to figure out how to get him up to Metamoras, Michigan on September 27th for his inspection, but I have a feeling I can arrange that somehow. He's such a sweetie. I want to make sure that I do what I can to help him find good families in his life. My darling Renny!




g