Monday, May 12, 2008

Stephanie and Renny

Here is the young woman, Stephanie, who has been helping me every step of the way! She and I made up "Team Nitro" in the early days. She would send me text messages first thing in the morning and phone me the last thing at night. She kept close eyes on Hailee and was the first to note any changing signs. She is amazing! She is the one who identified that Hailee was "bagging up."


And she was there when Renny was born! I am writing this note on the 7th day of Renny's life on earth outside of his mom. And I can tell you that Stephanie has brought such goodness into his life. She spent a patient week, teaching him to lead, stand, listen. She is teaching Renny to be a good, loving boy -- the kind of polite, well-behaved boy that any family would love to have for their children. What a blessing. Namaste!