Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Girls' Routine!


Here's a photo of the girls' daily morning routine. They go out and graze, relax, and visit with Cruiser. On the days Vi is in heat, she flirts with Cruiser and makes out over the fence. On days she is annoyed, she kicks and hurts her back ankles. On days she is happy with life, she just strolls, grazes, and dreams horsie dreams!

The past few days, I am writing on August 14th, the weather had been perfect. Gorgeaus, cool, a little hazy. So, I would get up early and drive out to the stable to visit and ride. I had to take side roads because of a bit of construction on Poe, so I've seen beautiful farms, beautiful stables, beautiful possibilities. I look forward to finally having my own farm and stable! I pray that happens some day if it be the plan for me.

Anyway, Vi and I have had a wonderful time together. She gets groomed, we walk out to the back outdoor riding area which is enclosed by corn, and we step out and work hard. She's a great girl because she tries so hard to please and get it right and learn. She brings good energy and happiness to her work. And she always knows that it's a team, she puts us first, not herself! I love her for her team spiritedness!