Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gelding Week! -- Merry Christmas from My Herd!


Last night, I had a lovely evening with friends. I had a pizza party with Barbie, Tom, Montgomery and Karrington. Montgomery and KT gave me this beautiful handmade bracelet from from beads at the Coyote Beads. And Barbie prepared this beautiful montage of my herd, in black and white. She put all the horses out against the snow and made a Christmas montage. Just beautiful. Then I had a Merry Christmas drink with Danielle, Todd, Jorge and Christine and we talked about all the changes in our life coming up in the New Year.
And then this morning, my herd gave me the best Merry Christmas present too! Hailee just ran and ran and ran and ran, and got the herd all revved up, so they put on a race day show for me to show their happiness, health, and strength. My wild ponies. And best of all, no more swelling along Renny's incision. He looks just like normal. Except exquisitely and completely filthy and dirty. He got himself extra steamy from running and then rolled and rolled and rolled and rubbed his head in the dirt. He could not be more like a Pigpen. My happy, healthy weanling. And beautiful Violet gave me a Christmas kiss. Namaste to you all! Namaste!

Here is a video from yesterday, a very happy morning: