Friday, December 12, 2008

My Sabbatical Begins Soon!


Today was my last day of classes before I begin my sabbatical. I need only to get through Finals week and then I can turn my energies toward retooling, restoring, and refocusing my heart and my career. I am tired and I look forward to the rest, recuperation, research, and riotous new opportunities.

Yesterday, I received my Flip Mino HD and so I've posted a video with it from my office. I *love* it. It makes it easier to online publish. It saves very effectively so that I can post many more minutes of video per blog entry. It is rechargeable, so no more batteries, and with a click of a button it saves video for various online publishing utilities. It's the best!!! So, look for more office and stable video postings in high definition in the future!