Friday, March 20, 2009

Renny's New Herd!


Here are an early November photo and video of a slice of heaven on earth. In the far background, you can see a pregnant broodmare in the back pasture, and in the foreground my darling Renny and his girls. And then there is a video of my mares. I am writing this entry on November 30th, a Sunday closing a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I spent Thanksgiving day with Aunt Mary Jane, Uncle Carlo, Janie and her friend Sherry, Cathy, Shawn, Ian, Nora, Christopher, and Lenny. And then I spent time at our BGSU hockey game and an evening out with Annette. But mainly, I spent wonderful early morning adventures at the stable, as Barbie and Tom cleaned and prepared their stable to perfection. This morning, I had a rainy day of lunging, Parelli, and riding. Violet was wonderful. And why shouldn't she be. The day before she had been let out in the back far pasture with the broodmares, Hailee, and Sedona and she was proud of herself because she was able to stay out a long time by escaping capture! Naughty girl! Naughty beautiful girl!