Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vi and Me


Here I am with Violet. I'm just little me. I'm cranky. I'm not very nice. I have troubles with trust. I need to feel emotionally well in order to do my best work. And I'm having troubles at work, though I try to do my best and bring my full heart to my tasks. So, in short, I'm a regular person warts and all. A not very good person who is prone to kindness and generosity. A cranky old person who is prone to jealousy. A plain old person. But you know what? Violet thinks I'm just the cat's pajamas. She thinks I'm cool and wonderful and sweet. She loves me. She likes eating hay in her stall while I read the newspaper with her. She likes to do her best for me when we ride. She likes to communicate with me and greet me with a nicker. I can't be all that bad, if I have her respect and regard. She's a good girl through and through!